With Fluid Teams it's easier than ever to share projects and get feedback from your team members.
- You can add up to 4 team collaborators.
- They will get an email requesting that they sign up/in and will have full access to all of the premium features of Fluid UI.
- You can manage your team and add and delete members as your team changes.
- Fluid Teams is great for companies that want team licences and have more then one person working on a design project.
- One person can buy the team licence and then invite their colleagues to work on projects together.
Add team members
You can add up to 5 team collaborators.
Fluid Teams is great for companies that want team licences and have more then one person working on a design project.
One person can buy the team licence and then invite their colleagues to work on projects together.
We are currently working on finalising the live collaboration feature so your team can work simultaneously on a project. You will need to send the project to each team member. They can then edit it and send back to you.
Share an entire project
- Quickly share projects for preview using the new sharing menu. The next time your teammates access their project list, the project will be there for them (if they don't have an account yet, they will be invited to sign up too).
- Manage who has access to your projects.
- Share a URL to the project preview with anyone. They won't need to log in to preview it.
- Sharing previews is available to all account types.
- Click 'Open' in the home menu to manage your own shared projects, use the drop down menu to sort through, open, archived and shared projects.
Copy or clone entire projects
If you need to test out another direction with your app but don't want to have to redo all of your work just clone the whole project and keep the old version while you work on the new.
This is great for when you want to send a version to a client or colleague but need to keep working on it in the mean time.
Next: Find out how all about validating your concept with users.